Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a creative problem solver with an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for technology to shape the Dreamwaves app and contribute to an easy navigation for everyone.
- _Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain our mobile augmented reality navigation app and our web planner
- _Create prototypes for exploration of product market fit across different use cases
- _Manage and work on augmented reality projects for on-demand scenarios
- _Be able to work across a multi-disciplinary team, including our Ux/UI designer and computer vision scientists
- _Extensive experience with both our back- and front-end development (Swift for mobile and Django + Vue/Node for web)
- _Strong focus on high quality and clean code aiming at easy testability and maintainability
- _Knowledge of computer vision and or machine learning methods (is a plus)
- _A passion for exploring new technologies and solutions and ability to adapt quickly
- _Agile: resourceful, versatile, always looking for the solution to get the job done
- _Reliable: strive to deliver quality work and on time
- _Responsible: able to set your own goals and to help achieve common goals within the team
- _Passionate: true engagement with our product and mission
- _Can start anytime
- _Full-time position
- _Possibility of fully remote position
(our team is in Vienna and Lisbon)
- _Salary and benefits that match the experience (always above € 2.556,00 monthly gross, as set on the Austrian IT-collective agreement)
We are a highly motivated team with background in mobile augmented reality, machine-learning, Ux/UI, graphic design and finance. We believe in hard work and in loving what you do. We want everyone to feel empowered, to learn and grow in a constructive and positive way.
Together we can create better mobility for everyone...
ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT?
! Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
Short text saying why you believe you are a great fit for the role
3-5 samples of code/projects you have worked on that you are most proud of