Junior mobile native app developer Audio augmented reality
We are looking for a creative problem solver with an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for technology. You will co-develop the Dreamwaves iOS and Android native apps.
- _Expand the current functionality, test and maintain our iOS app
- _Develop, test, deploy and maintain our Android app
- _Work on mobile augmented reality projects for on-demand scenarios
- _Develop high quality and clean code aiming at easy testability and maintainability
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- _Masters in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or similar
- _At least 1 years of professional experience in mobile app development
- _Knowledge of both iOS and Android native development
- _Knowledge of mobile augmented reality development is a plus
- _Knowledge of computer vision and/or machine learning frameworks is a plus
- _A passion for exploring new technologies and solutions and ability to adapt quickly
YOU SHOULD BE
- _Agile: resourceful, versatile, always looking for the solution to get the job done
- _Reliable: strive to deliver quality work and on time
- _Responsible: able to set your own goals and to help achieve common goals within the team
- _Passionate: true engagement with our product and mission
- _Can start anytime
- _Full-time position (option for a 4 day work week)
- _Our team is based in Vienna and Lisbon, but this can also be a fully remote position.
- _We believe that part of having a motivated team is a compensation according to the experience:
the salary ranges between 3.000 € and 4.000 € monthly gross with an opportunity for equity participation.
We are a highly motivated team with a background in mobile augmented reality, machine-learning, Ux/UI, graphic design and finance. We believe in hard work and in loving what you do. We want everyone to feel empowered, to learn and grow in a constructive and positive way.
Together we can create better mobility for everyone...
ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT?
! Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
Short text saying why you believe you are a great fit for the role
3-5 samples of code/projects you have worked on that you are most proud of